ComNet FDX60: Bi-directional RS-232/422/485 Point-to-Point Data, 250kbps, 1 or 2 Channels
Product Code: CN-FDX60
The ComNet FDX60 series data transceivers provide point-to-point transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signals over one or two optical fibres. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or singlemode optical fibre. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates a bi-colour (red/green) indicating LED for monitoring proper system operation.
Please add ‘/C’ for Conformally Coated Circuit Boards to extend to condensation conditions – please contact us for pricing and delivery
The FDX60 units have a built-in fibre link test feature that allows for the testing of the fibre.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire) specifications
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Fibre Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- Indicating LEDs display equipment operating status
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use – ComFit
- Standard size FDX60 may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model CN-DINBKT1 or CN-DINBKT4 adaptor plate.
- FDX60-M has a small footprint and is designed for surface mounting
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty
DC plug-in power supply, 90-264Vac, 50/60Hz included