ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE: Ethernet Switch, 5 Ports: 5×10/100 Electrical Ports, Self-managed, PoE+
Product Code: CN-CNFE5SMSPOE
The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE is a five-port self-managed Ethernet switch with uplink management functionality. It provides 5 ports operating at 10/100Mbs and is designed to combine Ethernet data from the four electrical ports into a fifth and forward that data to the next network device. There is no programming required to use this product. The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with a switch selection that allows the switch to be used as an uplink or as an unmanaged switch.
Ports 1–4 can supply up to 30W of power (Power over Ethernet) and incorporate PoE+ features based on the IEEE 802.3at standard. The switch is “Plug-and-Play”, easy to use. LED indicators confirm the operating status of this device. The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE may be either wall mounted, rack mounted (“ComFit” packaging) or DIN-rail mounted with the use of the ComNet DINBKT1 adapter.
- No Programming Required
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet: 5×10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical ports
- Ports 1–4 support PoE+
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data
- Pre-programmed port for uplink to other Ethernet devices
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control Equipment Specifications
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/ output lines
- Power and Activity status LED indicators
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use – ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty
- LED array displays unit operational status & received signal strength
Coating: Please add suffix ‘/C’ for Conformally Coated Circuit Boards to extend to condensation conditions Please contact us for pricing and delivery on this option
DIN-rail mounting adaptor plate kit – with mounting hardware – please order model DINBKT1
These switches cannot be powered by the standard C1/C2/C3 chassis. When installed In C1/C2 or C3 chassis units must be powered by an external 48-56Vdc PSU
The 48Vdc, 5A Power Supply sold separately, please contact us for details.