ComNet FVT/FVR Hybrid Units: 10-bit Digital Video with 1 Bi-directional Data Channel & 1 x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Port
Product Code: CN-FVT/FVR10D1E CN-FVT/FVR10D1E
The ComNet FVT/FVR10D1E series video transmitter/receiver and data transceiver and the FVT10D1EM mini transmitter and data transceiver support the simultaneous transmission of short haul quality 10-bit EIA RS-250C digital video with one bi-directional data channel plus one 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet port. The modules are universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 data interfaces and most data protocols. It also supports ‘up-the-coax’ data transmission from most major manufacturers.
Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the FVT/FVR10D1E standard size units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the
addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adapter plate.
Add ‘/C’ for Conformally Coated Circuit Boards (Extra charge, consult factory)
Mounting: DIN-rail mounting adapter kit with mounting hardware – please order model CN-DINBKT1
- 10-bit digital video transmission
- One bi-directional data channel
- One 10/100 BASE-T/TX fast Ethernet port
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: True broadcast video performance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Certified to the requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Automatic re-settable fuses on all power lines
- Distances up to 48km
- Bi-colour (red/green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- FVT/FVR10D1E(M)(S) is a hot-swappable rack module
- FVT/FVR10D1E(M)(S) is interchangeable between standalone or rack mount use – ComFit
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty
9Vdc plug-in power supply, 90-264 Vac, 50/60Hz included.
Includes 1 x breakout kit for data screw terminal connections (provides screw terminal connections for data channel).
†Distance may be limited by optical dispersion. Check with control system manufacturer for distance limits on up-the-coax systems.
This product requires a fibre installation with a minimum 35 dB connector return loss. The use of Super Polish Connectors is recommended. Complies with FDA Performance Standard for Laser Products, Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Subchapter J.