ComNet CNGE1IPS: Power over Ethernet (PoE+) Midspan Injection Module
Product Code: CN-CNGE1IPS
The ComNet CNGE1IPS is an industrial power over Ethernet (PoE+) midspan injection module that injects 56 Vdc at 0.625A to any network cable. Operating power and 10/100/1000T(X) Ethernet data are combined on one cable, eliminating the need to install additional power outlets and electrical cabling. The CN-CNGE1IPS is fully compliant with the requirements of IEEE 802.3at for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and features auto detection of powered devices (PDs). Transmission distances of up to 100m are supported, and this injector supplies operating power for all PDs drawing a maximum of 30W. The unit provides AC line and powered device over-voltage and short circuit protection.
Ideally suited to fibre optic, wireless, or other networks where it may be difficult to furnish operating power to the PDs, the CN-CNGE1IPS is a plug-and-play product
requiring no user configuration or other set-up.
- Combines operating power and 10/100/1000T(X) Ethernet data to one network cable
- Fully Compliant with IEEE Standard 802.3at for Power Sourcing Equipment
- Housed in a compact, rugged, light-weight package
- Internal 90 to 264Vac power supply provides short circuit protection for powered devices
- Designed for deployment in industrial -25º to +75ºC operating environments
- Rugged, compact package for installation where space may be limited
- Simple installation & plug-and-play operation: no user configuration or settings required
- UL, CSA, FCC, CE, EN60950-1, and RoHS approved
- Unit can be wall mounted or DIN rail mounted using the included adapter kit
- 5 year warranty