ComNet CWGE9MS: Ethernet Switch, 9 Ports: 7xGigabit Electrical, 2xGigabit SFP Electrical or Fibre Ports, Commercial Grade, Managed
Product Code: CN-CWGE9MS
The ComNet CWGE9MS managed Ethernet switch provides transmission of seven 10/100/1000TX and two Gigabit combo SFP ports. These units are available for use with either conventional CAT-5e copper or optical transmission media. Ports 1 – 7 support the 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiating and auto MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicity and ease of installation. Ports 8 – 9 are 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 copper ports or 1000 Mbps SFP ports for use with multimode or single mode optical fibre without need for configuration, selected by optional SFP modules. These network managed layer 2 switches are optically and electrically compatible with any IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. One switch, or two switches positioned side-by-side, can be mounted within any standard 19-inch equipment rack using the ComNet RMB rack-mount bracket adaptor kit (sold separately).
This switch is part of the ComNet Value line range.
- Commercial Grade
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0? C to +50? C
- 10/100/1000 BASE-TX or 1000 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- Fully configurable through web-based or SNMP network management
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast filtering and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Port-based Security
- Internal power supply 100 to 240Vac input
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Five Year Warranty