ComNet CNGE5MS: Ethernet Switch, 5 Ports: Industrial, 3 x Gigabit Electrical, 2 x Gigabit Electrical / Fibre SFP Combo Ports, Managed
Product Code: CN-CNGE5MS
The ComNet CNGE5MS is a hardened, industrial, five-port, all Gigabit managed Ethernet switch. It has three 10/100/1000Base-TX and two Gigabit combo ports that utilise ComNet SFP* modules for fibre and connector type and distance. The IEEE 802.3 compliant unit is a redundant switch offering multiple Ethernet redundancy protocols, C-Ring, ComRing, C-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP. This redundancy feature protects applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions by redirecting transmission within the network. The CNGE5MS offers centralised and convenient management through a windows-based utility called eConsole.
Redundant DC power inputs provide non-stop operation in case of power supply disruption. The backup power input will take over immediately when the primary DC power input fails. The unit provides relay outputs that can be set up to indicate events and notify in case of potential problems.
- 5 Gbps Ports: 3 × 10/100/1000Base-TX 2 × 10/100/1000Base-TX/ 100/1000Base-FX SFP Combo Ports
- Environmentally hardened for use in unconditioned installations
- Certified for compliance with NEMA TS1/TS2 and CALTRANS environmental specifications
- Designed for, and fully compliant with, the EN50155 standard for railroad applications
- Fast Redundant Ethernet Ring: C-Ring -recovery time <20ms over 250 units of connection
- Com-Ring supports proprietary ring technology in open architecture
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Supports PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronisation
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (eConsole) supports centralised management and configurable by Web-based Telnet, and Console (CLI) configurations
- DIN-Rail and wall-mounting
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty
DC Plug in Power Supply, 90-264Vac, 50/60Hz (Included) for 0º – 50ºC applications. If you require a hardened power supply, please contact us for pricing. The PS24-1A – 24Vdc DIN rail power supply is recommended by ComNet and sold separately.
For 19″ rack mounting of this switches, please order model number CN-DINBKT3
*Please order ComNet SFP modules separately