ComNet FVT/FVR(X)MI[/M]: HDMI™ Digital Interface multimode link with HDCP / EDID / CEC
Product Code: CN-FVT/FVR(X)MI[/M]
The ComNet HDMI fibre link for uncompressed high-resolution bi-directional communication has full HDCP copyright protection, EDID and CEC connection functionality. The unit transmits pixel-for-pixel images and full 24-bit scan rate with no contouring or bit reduction. The units are fully compatible with HDMI compliant sources and monitors, supporting all horizontal and vertical sync. configurations. The unit transmits up to eight channels of uncompressed audio at sample sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit and 24-bit, with sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz and 192kHz.
This series also supports any IEC 61937-compliant compressed audio stream, such as Dolby Digital and DTS, and up to eight channels of one-bit DSD audio (as used on SACD/Super Audio CDs), and at rates up to four times that of Super Audio CD, and lossless compressed audio streams such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Mounting: small stand-alone package (FVT/FVR1MI/M) or optional ComNet model C1 rack or 1 RU racking system available.
- Supports up to 1080p60
- Scalable to HDMI Version 1.3a – 16 bit colour
- Bi-directional communication for HDCP copyright, EDID & CEC functionality
- HDCP encoding remains intact and unmodified
- Fully uncompressed, 100% transparent, no frame dropping
- Power supply included
- Locking cable screw prevents the connectors from accidental disconnection
- LED status indicators
- Hot-swappable modules
- ComFit Models – interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Small size units for stand-alone for installations
- May be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model
- DINBKT1 or DINBKT4 adaptor plate
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty