ComNet: NetWave® NWK2, Wireless Ethernet Kit, 95Mbps, 19dBi
Product Code: CN-NWK2
The ComNet NetWave point-to-point, industrially-hardened wireless Ethernet Transmission kit allows Ethernet data to be transmitted between a client remote location and the access point or head end in a point-to-point configuration. The kits come pre-confgured and support up to 95Mbps throughput due to MIMO technology. The kit is supplied with pole-mounting hardware.
An easy-to-read LED array displays unit operational status along with received signal strength ensuring optimal installation and operation. The units can be powered by an IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant device or through the supplied power injection module. The NWK2 is ETSI, DFS and TPC certified for use in the European Union. Each kit contains two passive power injectors, power supplies and mounting hardware.
Mounting: standard pole-mount/ For wall-mounting or articulating adjustments, please order optional CN-NWBKT.
- Pre-configured kit including access point & client unit plus mounting hardware
- Integrated 19dBi ,17° beamwidth antenna
- Two 100Mb Ethernet ports (port one Supports 802.3af PD PoE)
- ETSI certified
- Includes 100Mbps,IEEE 802.3af PoE injectors & pole mounting kits
- Industrial Grade -40?C to +75?C, IP67 housing
Wireless throughput always depends on the transmission environment. If you need help or advice, please ask.