ComNet RLGE2+1SMSPOEHO: Ethernet Switch, 3 Ports 10/100/1000 Mbps, Self-Managed, PoE++(60 Watts), Electrical Substation Rated
Product Code: CN-RLGE2+1SMSPOEHO
This self-managed Ethernet switch is substation rated and industrially hardened. It provides three ports with uplink management capability, and supports Universal PoE, powered devices that need up to 60W of power.
The switch is designed to meet IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 Class 2, EN50155, and NEMA TS-1/TS-2, and, as such, is intended for deployment in environments where high levels of electromagnetic noise and interference (EMI) are present, and high voltage transients and surges are routinely encountered, e.g. electrical substations, heavy manufacture, track-side and roadside, and other out-of-plant sites.
The switches include user-selectable link fault pass-through for remote indication of a network fault, plus two summary fault alarms that provide a local or remote indication via dry contact closures in the event of loss of operating power or the optical link.
The 10/100/1000BASE-TX ports support both auto-negotiation and automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for full and half-duplex operation. The switch is supplied pre-programmed with DIP-switch selection of the SFP port as uplink or as an unmanaged switch, to prevent network video flooding.
The internal power supply includes redundant 48Vdc inputs, to increase reliability and the switch can be DIN-rail or panel-mountable. This substation rated switch is ideal for mission-critical applications where reliability and network availability are critical
Conformal coating available for humidity with condensation or airborne particulate matter environments
- Supports PoE powered devices requiring PoE (15W), PoE+ (30W) and Universal PoE/PoE++ (60W)
- Full duplex transmission of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-TX ports & 1 x 100BASE-FX or 1000BASE-FX SFP port
- Designed to the requirements of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 Class 2 for electrical utility substations, EN50155 for railway applications &NEMA TS-1/TS-2 for traffic signal control equipment, and IEC/EN60950-1
- Extended ambient operating temperature range: -40º to +85º C
- Uses ComNet SFPs to provide transmission distances of up to 120km
- Link fault pass-through provides a remote indication of a network fault
- 10/100/1000BASE-TX ports support both auto-negotiation & automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for full and half-duplex operation; manual MDI/MDI-X switching is not required
- 48 Vdc operating power
- Redundant power inputs
- Status indicating LEDs & fault alarm
- Rugged 19-gauge galvanized & powder-coated steel enclosure for DIN-rail or panel-mounting
- ComNet Lifetime Warranty